USGBC-LA Sustainable Innovation Award Team invites you to submit your project for the 8th Annual Sustainable Innovation Awards!
USGBC-LA’s 8th Annual Sustainable Innovation Awards offer prestige, notoriety and affirmation of your project team’s commitment to a sustainable built environment. Unlike standardized LEED rating systems, the Sustainable Innovation Awards evaluate merit based upon sustainable strategies that demonstrate exemplary performance by going above and beyond LEED credit achievement.
All winners will be recognized during USGBC-LA’s 14th Annual Green Gala on December 6, 2018.
All winners will be awarded the opportunity to host a tour of their project during 2019.
All winners will be posted on the Green Building Information Gateway and USGBC-LA’s website for one year. Winners will also be announced to the Media from USGBC-LA’s PR Service.
* Projects must have been awarded sustainable design certification (LEED, SITES, WELL, Living Building Challenge, Passive House, Envision, etc.) certification between 1/1/2017 and 10/1/2018.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Social Equity
- Excellence in Water Conservation (Optional) *Any submission that demonstrates excellence in water conservation will be considered for this category.
- Project of the Year (Optional) *All submissions including a Project of the Year Statement will be considered for this “Best in Show” category.
SUBMISSIONS DUE BY 5:00 PM ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2018
About U.S. Green Building Council-Los Angeles
Founded in 2002, USGBC-LA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization committed to creating a prosperous and sustainable future within one generation. Our mission is to accelerate all aspects of sustainability in the built environment by delivering access to knowledge, resources, recognition and networking. Learn, Share and Lead Green.
- U.S. Department of Transportation announces infrastructure grant for Yeager Airport
- $2.5B Port of Savannah expansion may include new bridge