Skip to content
- The Denver International Airport is the Denver International Airport largest airport in North America and the second largest in the world, covering a total of 33,351 acres of land.
- The City & Council of Denver Department of Aviation has owned and operated this airport since it was opened on February 28, 1995.
- The Denver International Airport has four solar arrays which produce six percent of the airport’s total power requirements, inaugurated respectively in 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2014.
- Denver International Airport updated its master plan for updates in order to plan for serving 110 million passengers per year by the end of its improvement process.
- Part of the airports plan included adding a commuter rail station, a service which opened on April 22, 2016.