8 Chapters of Resources and Step-by-Step Guides
Doing business with the government is pretty long and involved, this ebook will provide dozens of resources and step-by-step guides to help you out. You’ll get:
- Intro to Government Contracting: What is it and why is it a good idea for veterans? Explore veteran-speciﬁc resources.
- Secrets to Become a Successful Government Contractor: Four tips including teaming up, working with a contracting officer, etc.
- Government Contract Financing: How and when? What are my options?
- Evaluating Your Market: Identifying your buyers and understanding contracting mechanisms and vehicles.
- Proposal Basics: Lay the right foundation.
- How to Bid for a Contract: What to do before, during and after you submit a bid.
- How to Become a Contractor for a Large Government Agency: Learn what’s required and have these ﬁve items in place.
- Managing Your Sales Process: Learn how to use an sales pipeline successfully and the value of tracking.