October 11, 2018
Orlando, Florida, USA – CUES has launched a newly redesigned website. The website project is the culmination of a thorough process that involved in-depth discovery and planning, and extensive design and content exercises. The site was restructured with the customer in mind:
- A whole new look and feel, less text and more imagery. The site utilizes templates to create a more consistent experience as you navigate through.
- Streamlined menus make it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- Simplified navigation allows visitors to get to where they want faster.
- Responsive layout for all platforms; the new site has been optimized to access from your smartphone or tablet, meaning you can get the information you need on the go.
- More resources and information on our products and services are provided.
- Going forward, we will continue to explore new ways to improve the website as well as keep it updated with the latest CUES and industry news, so visit often to see the changes.
About CUES, a Subsidiary of SPX Corporation – As the world’s leading manufacturer of water, wastewater, and stormwater inspection equipment, CUES provides the necessary tools for both pipeline inspection and repair. For 50+ years, CUES has manufactured the most rugged and reliable pipeline inspection equipment in the industry. CUES also offers a range of advanced systems, such as SONAR, LIDAR, and LASER PROFILING, for those requiring more detailed inspection data. For more information, visit www.cuesinc.com.
CUES • 3600 Rio Vista Avenue • Orlando, Florida 32805 • 1.800.327.7791